Thursday, April 14, 2011

Checking in...

Hello everyone. I'm just checking in. I just found out that our apartment is almost ready and we will be moving in on Monday. Yay! It got new paint, carpet and tile. I'm so excited. I hope everything fits, as we are moving from a 5 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom apartment. Most of you know that we moved from Illinois to Texas over spring break. The husband and I decided on a divorce, I guess there was no other way. This is a new adventure for us. I was born in Houston but haven't been home in 15 years. We love it. I will return to regular blogging next week. In other news I lost my camera and really have no way of replacing it any time soon, as my income right now consist of child support, and trust me that's not enough. So cell pictures, I guess. One last thing...there will be a giveaway soon for lots of lovely fabric. ~Maranda

3 comments:

  1. Houston! No way...how exciting! I have a great friend in Houston and while I've only been once, it was real nice. Best of luck with everything. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but the old-adage seems to ring true for me whenever life hands me a truck-load of pits (and it happens way too often than I'd like)..."what doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck! and check out the blog: theclawfoottub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete