First a big thanks to my sewing machine for not dying on me.
I have never done the maintenance and when I got it out last night, it wouldnt stitch the stitches right. Took it apart and was surprised to see this. There was alot more lint under the bobbin. Note to self: this is why maintenance is important.
Something new happened in our house yesterday. JJ got his 1st loose tooth. So I sewed this for him.
Very easy project. I was done right at 30mins. I patched worked the front, but its 2 9in. squares, with a 3 1/2 square for the pocket if you are interested in making your own.
I will leave you with the beautiful orchids my kids brought for me. I have such sweet kids.
PS: If you follow my blog, leave a comment. I havent been around in a while and would love to follow your blog as well.