Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Green with Envy

*Sew & Tell Friday: Click here to learn more.*

Everything I have sewn has been green.




I Love the scrunch fabric. Pattern here.



This bag is reversible and came together very quickly. I stock both of these fabric in my shop. It's more lime than my camera picked up. (But the photos in my shop are a true match) Pattern here.



This is my own pattern, needs a little work but its coming together.

Happy sewing,
~Maranda

PS: I have gotten a few question and will be answering them in the next post as well as whats next for M&M Studio!

9 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of GREEN too! Great bags....like the zipper pouch. I'm gearing up to try a zipper on my machine - never did one before. I'm a bit scared...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bags!! I love green, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try that gathered clutch . I have seen it this week on so many blogs. Your is gorgeous. I love love love green. I can never understand when people tell me they hate green.I am your latest follower.Andrea in Ireland x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green is a wonderful color! And your bags look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bags! I love green, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice! Were you for yourself or others?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bags! I finally got a zipper foot for my machine - I'm so exited to finally be able to make little zipper pouches! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love these! I can't wait to click the bag pattern.

    ReplyDelete