Saturday, January 23, 2010

Been there (designed that) & A Swap!

Last night while at the fabric store, I found fabric that I designed. About 8 months ago I designed some fabric very close to the fabric below, but I trashed it because I didn't think it was good enough. Now it's no (insert your fav designer here) but still I ALWAYS sell myself short and feel that my work isn't good enough, well not no more lesson learned.


*So my next post will be the big 50. And in honor of that I'm hosting a Fat Quarter Swap! More info in the next post which will be sometime tonight, because I'm too excited to wait.

~Maranda

2 comments:

  1. I would totally buy that fabric - and make a sundress for Ryan bc her favorite colors....and I love the modern stem design. Never sell yoourself short! Through risk is the greatest reward, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fabric is great....go wit your creative instincts and design more.

    ReplyDelete