Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stars of Spring

This quilt has been done for two weeks waiting to good some good pictures. This was the third time I tried, I didn't want to post pictures that didn't capture the brightness of this quilt.


This quilt was to be much bigger by adding sashing, but I was to eager for a finish. This is also the blocks that all the fabric had to be cut twice because the book had the wrong measurements so it was a little hard to piece.

Quilt Notes: Measures 29" X 36"
Also I used 3 fat quarters for the star blocks (one for each color) a good way to use up that stash.
~Maranda

3 comments:

  1. This is a great quilt - and I like what you did with the back. I can totally relate to the pictures. I too put some new chenilles up and while they have been done for awhile, the picture thing wasn't happening. I now have good shots and a place to take, but I think I need a new clothesline - a white one! ha ha Happy SUnday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, My girls would love it too!! : )

    ReplyDelete