Friday, June 5, 2009

Market Bags

Did I say Monday? Ok, since I keep breaking them, I'm not making any more blog promises. I promise.

I made these bags for my son's Pre-K teachers. He had the most wonderful teachers the last two years. Oh how he'll miss these ladies.









I got the pattern here, from Ashley at Film in the Fridge. She has a few bags for sale here.
Also if you want the fabric that I used, I have in my shop here. I used Color Splash and French Riviera. This bag was really easy to sew and the teachers LOVED them.

~Maranda

8 comments:

  1. ohhhh, i like the colours of the fabirc in the right hand side one!!!hmmmm, im after some new fabric maybe i'll stop by your shop
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped in to see your blog - beautiful - love your color sense! Keep blogging! -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice! great favrics - esp the orange. I just blogged about my little bags that I've had people buy for teacher gifts - i like your bigger size for the market tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your market bags. I have been collecting old sheets to make some but haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these bags are really pretty. I bet those teachers are thrilled. what a great gift. Thanks for stopping by my blog i really appreciate it. i should be catching up on all the other things i have to make, but i could not resist the 9 patch a long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love tote bags! Well done! I've been making a few for me, my sis' b-day, and my Etsy shop! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These market bags are great! Lovely and earth-friendly gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete