Monday, March 23, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Bex from BexsButtons gave me a Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you!!!





I have to list 7 things that I love:


1) My husband, Jeff! I love you, BIG honey.

2) My children, J.J. and Lizzy.

3) Sewing

4) Good and Plenty candy

5) Flip-Flops

6) Mr. Bear- My teddy that Jeff got me our first Christmas together.

7) Sunsets


Then I have to give it to 7 bloggers, who have to do the same thing:


ChristyNelson

Polka Dot Quilts

Sew-Funky

Ariane's Crafts

This That and The Other

Sampaguita Quilts

LizzyHouse

So there they are, some of my favorite blogs.

Maranda

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I'm notoriously bad about passing these on. I'll try and remember to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! thank you Maranda, my first ever blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, you just made my day! thanks maranda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and awesome site!

    Would you like a Link Exchange with our new page COMMON CENTS where we blog about the issues that affect us all...

    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! How very, very nice! ooxx`jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! This is my first award. So fun!! Thanks Maranda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much! I've posted more of the fabric! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete