Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a busy weekend

I have alot to share with you, so grab a cup of coffee and settle in.

First off the bag from my sewing table is finished.


Along with another one. I just can't help myself, they are so fun to make. I'm working on a pattern for this bag.



Aprons, Aprons, Aprons

J.J. and lizzy got aprons last night. They loved them.



And just what were those aprons inspired by? My Goodwill find...


I found this vintage apron at Goodwill this weekend for $1, yes, one dollar. What were they thinking.

And eight of these guys went out this weekend for the Sew, Mama, Sew fat quarter exchange. I love how they came out.




-Maranda

6 comments:

  1. thank you for stopping by my blog your link is up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags...and love the little aprons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how the Sew Mama Sew fat quarters came too. Especially since I was one of the 8 who received it the mail today Thanks! So cute and just in time for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bags!!! Beautiful! The aprons are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paisley bag is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm new to blogging too.

    I plan on making my daughter an apron soon. Since my sewing skills are extremely limited, it will be very simple.

    I love the blue paisley bag. It looks like you could fit a ton in it!

    Your fabrics are beautiful! I am only in my beginning stages of collecting and beginning my sewing journey since I finally made myself a nook to keep the machine out...instead of the basement.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete