Sunday, March 1, 2009

Swappers Fat Quarters

I can't believe that I forgot to post about these.





I was recently in a Fat Quarter Swap (It was great, but more to come on the later) and while preparing my fat quarters for the mail, I thought it would be great to find a shop that offers decorated fat quarters, well I'm standing in the gap to be that shop. I think half the fun is preparing the fat quarters but some people don't have the time or the desire to put them together, so I will be offering them. I will have a whole line of these, so check back soon.
Also if there is a certain print that you would like to see in my shop, just let me know.
Happy Sewing,
Maranda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maranda, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm stopping by yours! Love the idea of decorated fat quarters ~ great for gifting or even to display for yourself. I'll check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric quarter wrapped like that is beautiful! I never would have even thought of that!

    ReplyDelete